Total Pageviews

Friday, November 21, 2014

Sexy Brides wear Sexy Shoes

When it comes to shoes for Brides, you can have a lot of fun shopping!
I prefer for a bright colored shoe, however they do make some very nice white, off white, and champagne colored shoes for Brides.

If you get a super sexy, tall high heeled pair of shoes, make SURE you have some flats, or lower heels waiting for you at the reception site.

I love red and hot pink shoes. Blue seems to be trending as well as purple! Check out Shoespie for a great selection of bridal shoes. I can't get enough of this storefront. They have a huge selection of colors! I have found my new site for Wedge heels.



I have become a shoe fanatic, never use to be. I like them all!
This one is my favorite of course, BLING!!!!

Again, I love the rhinestone bling shoes! Just imagine them sparkling on the Dance floor.
Whatever you choose, I think shoes can make you feel sexy, and feminine and ultimately will show at your reception for the garter toss section, and imagine how cute some photos could be with bright or sparkly shoes to show under your dress.

2013 New Confortable Round Bridal shoes
2013 New Confortable Round Bridal shoes

Sparkle Rhinestone with Red Flowers Bridal Shoes - $79.99

Retail Price: $189.00
You Save: $109.01

Amazing Sparkle Pearls Platform Stiletto Heels Bridal Shoes - $104.99

Retail Price: $269.00
You Save: $164.01

Shoespie Black Friday All Things Up to 99% Off Shop Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment