Total Pageviews

Monday, November 24, 2014

Pink Inspired Weddings

Pink is one of my favorite colors, and a very popular wedding color. Pink Wedding Dresses are now trending in Hollywood as well. Pink can be paired with so many colors. One of favorites is Pink and Gold, or Pink & Silver.



Traditionally Brides wear white, but if you want to opt for something different, there are some beautiful shades of pink wedding dresses. My favorite is a light Dusty Rose Pink, or a bubble gum pink.


Both of these are classic looks, just in Pink. I myself have a Pink Wedding dress. Some ideas for a non conventional wedding is to choose a colored gown, and have everyone else in white.

Pink bouquets are so beautiful and come in so many shades. You can have light pink with dark pinks, white, yellow, embellishments in silver, and gold. This one is one of my favorite I found on the web. It's a perfect bouquet of Pink and Bling. Perfection!(for me anyway!)

I love this one too where you can add in silver embellishments into the bouquet.

For a wedding cake you have countless options to make it outstanding. I personally think Pink with another color looks best but I love this one below that includes all shades of pink, from dark to light.

Here are some varieties of Pink for your cake selection.


One of the most important aspects to a wedding reception is uplighting in a specific color, and pink is a great choice to set a romantic ambience. Uplighting can be rented or you can purchase your own uplights.


To see a variety of lighting, Koyal Wholesale is a great place to view options. They are a wholesale company and offer over 10,000 wholesale items. I love their lighting options and it's a great place for inspiration and ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment