Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 28, 2011

MY BIG Event

I'm so nervous about this Bridal Show I planned. I care so much that all these vendors feel it was worth their time. I spent so much time on circulating this event, and I sure hope some Brides show up. I'm not sleeping at night because of my fear there will only be a couple. I guess the good thing is we have cocktails, food, wine samples and a DJ there. It'll be a party regardless right?
I'm super excited about my own table, with my colors, representing myself for the first time at a show. I love getting creative. I need some pink and black candies...hmm?
I think I am going to make chocolate covered strawberries for the show! There will be champagne too. Wow, it's sounding more and more appealing. Thank you to all the Vendors who supported this first show of it's kind. I really appreciate your participation.
Does any other Event planner get this stressed out over an event's success? I am so thrilled to be starting to finalize details of a Client's wedding after this show. Keep watching for some other really COOL events coming up in Kalamazoo County. If any of you want to suggest some for me to do, feel free to suggest. I LOVE PLANNING. I honestly have enjoyed planning this expo! I hope all of you have a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment