Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

So far on the Bridal Show....

I just got back from Indian Run, my excitment is increasing as time passes! I have had a couple vendors show up to do their tables, and I completed mine. Room is started to look super cool, and it's really happening. I am hearing more and more about people attending, which is reassuring. I've had to change the layout and floor plan as more requests are pouring in, and try to make everyone happy with their spots. Tonight I am making posters to post along the route, have to pick up balloons, so never fear vendors and Brides, I will make sure people SEE those Indian Run signs. Make sure to take Sprinkle Rd. and turn left at S Ave, it's right where CONSTRUCTION begins! Somehow I have to make that left turn visible! I can't wait to see all the creative tables, and hope that we have a FULL HOUSE! remember to keep posting, blogging and spreading the information. Thanks to all that have put it out there on the internet. More info coming soon, and please FOLLOW ME and my blog. I have NO followers yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment