Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Adult Prom?????

Who went to Prom and actually had the "best night of their life"? I would bet most would say it was not..and in fact, some people would say they skipped it all together.
I know for me it came up very short, and boy, would I love to relive that evening with man I am with now AS MY DATE!
Adult Proms are happening all over, and seem to be the new trend, especially for the 30 somethings!
I think it would be SO much fun to get gussied up, plan a hotel trip, pre-party, post party and PROM, and hopefully get a beautiful corsage from my Husband, and get to dance the night away! How many of us married couples get to get away for the evening, no job, no kids, for just one night to relive a time that was "supposed" to be GREAT? I want a DO OVER.....who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment