Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Light It up!

These are some of my favorite items for decorating, whether it be for a corporate event, birthday party, wedding reception, or just a party for FUN! I went to Orlando to a HUGE nightclub for an National Auto Dealers Association party(BIG CORPORATE EVENT), and the ENTIRE Ballroom had THOUSANDS OF THESE, and it looked amazing!

There were so many colors, some blinking, some solid, and a rainbow of colors....I saw people with these in their cocktails, and wondered why? These "cubes" have the ability to be put in the freezer, and act as "ice cubes" to keep drinks cold. They now sell them in multi shapes and sizes, different colors, ones that change to every color and can also be personalized, or custom "logod" for business or personal.
These are super fun to submerge in water, vases, or simply throw them in the freezer until their cold, and pop them into drinks! Make great party favors too and centerpieces. Contact me if you want information on how to order these. I have had some fun using yellow, red and orange for my Halloween parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment