Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

All in White

2 days! so I am hosting the rehearsal Dinner Friday night. I must admit, my stomach is swirling with a bit of anxiety, mixed with anticipation, nervousness, and because these are friends, a lot of EMOTION. I had no idea how much time I would spend with these two wonderful people, and get to be such close friends. I am biting my fingernails over this and can't sleep waiting for the big day. I don't think I was this nervous for my own wedding. I plan to do an all white Wedding rehearsal dinner. I am picking up fresh flowers of multiple variety, using candles to light up the room, along with some glass vases filled with water. For those do it your selfer's, (DIY), grab some clear vases, multiple shapes and styles, grab some floating candles, I have red and white for Friday(color of wedding) and some fresh flowers to submerge. A quick and affordable way for a beautiful decor, simple and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment