Total Pageviews

Monday, June 4, 2012

Erin and Carl's big day!

T Minus 4 days until a big wedding of Erin Sellers to Carl Williams! We have all worked so hard to make this day beautiful, successful, and meaningful to the Bride, Groom, family and friends. So far all has come through without any snags. Photos to come soon. I look forward to enjoying watching these two dedicate their lives to each other as husband and wife. I am so fortunate to have my 2 Daughters in the wedding as Flower Girls. What a privilege it's been to play such a vital role with these two great people. I can't wait to see how everything turns out on Saturday, I'm sure it will be absolutely beautiful. These two had such a great taste along the way with all their choices. I am preparing to write a toast for them. It's interesting choosing what kind of speech I will do. Sweet, sentimental, funny? so many choices. Photos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment