Total Pageviews

Friday, December 13, 2013

Plain Jane Garter? Spice it up!

Ok, so I admit...I went to Michael's or one of those crafty places and got a plain jane white garter...may have even been Wal Mart...but I didn't even do a Garter toss at my wedding.
That tradition basically is the Grooms way of "deflowering" his bride, or in some cultures, removing a piece of clothing from the Bride for Good luck.
Once it's removed, it's tossed out to all the single men, and supposedly that man will be the next to marry.
When I renew my vows, I may opt to spice it up and surprise my HUBBY with an "interesting" one to say the least.
Raise of hands..who wore a plain old white or basic garter?
Maybe your future husband is a sports enthusiast, or a Military Man?
 
There is a huge assortment, even Superhero ones....
and bling Garters too with Swarovski crystals/rhinestone...
So what is your style?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment