Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I want to go to Morroco! belly dancing.....

Hummus, Baba Ghanoush, Filafel, bright colors, Henna tattoos....
I really want to host a Morrocan themed party. Put up a tent, get some fabric, some event curtains, lanterns, pillows, and transform an ordinary backyard into a Middle Eastern Morrocan Arabian Night!!!
I think it would be an absolute awesome party for a themed event like a big birthday bash, a wedding, or hosting a dinner party. Anyone having an upcoming event that we could do this for?
Imagine walking into a brightly colored tent, sitting on pillows, candlelit with candles and lanterns, belly dancers, doing henna tattoos, sampling Middle Eastern food like Filafel, Hummous(Hummus), Baba Ghanoush, and more..this could be a great party, and very entertaining. You could even forget the tent and transform a living room, or any area of space really with the right fabrics. You can purchase fabric, and hang it on walls, different prints, different colors, get LOTS OF pillows, some candles and lanterns, and voila..... Arabian Nights.
A nice twist would be to have belly dancers entertain or do a simple performance. I took belly dancing, some of the Pro's actually do parties and will teach a group to belly dance, and even do sword shows! Then add in getting some Henna tattoos, what a great event. This sounds like so much fun I might just do it myself. I am intrigued! who's joining me?
Morrocan Lanterns
Click on banner to get your Arabian Nights supplies, and 10,000 wholesale supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment