Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Paying Homage......

Thank you to all who participated in my production at Indian Run Golf Course. I apologize for not posting pictures earlier other than Facebook. I will start with a few and collectively feature as many as I have. The show was a success, and I appreciate all that participated. Here are a few shots, and for those people looking for Vendors, I will post their info, just message me if you need contact information. Here's a few to get you started!
Mmmm, the food was delicious, provided by Indian Run's Caterer. Looking for a great Venue in the Great Kalamazoo area, consider Indian Run. Beautiful views of Golf Course, great food, and a great staff, reasonably priced too. Their best feature....NO MINIMUM! www.irgolfclub.com Contact Sue Green for a tour!
This is a table for "With This Ring" Ceremonies, Reverend Carleen Ward Burns. She is an officiant, and the BEST! She actually married my Husband and I, and is a great writer of vows. She tailors it accordining to your wants and needs, and personalizes your ceremony so that it is meaningful, personal, and special to everyone!
www.withthisringwed.com
Flowers by Tracy Park of Park Place Designs. She has a unique and creative flair for flowers! I have many pictures of her table, but let's start with her ability to make beautiful decor with her floral ability. She is located in West Michigan, and a very busy florist, I can see why. She made the entire Expo look beautiful, and smell so fragrant. Thanks Tracy. www.affordableelegance.com

Shop Unique Wedding Favors at American Bridal

No comments:

Post a Comment